Test design services
- We advise on, and design discipline-specific tests for academic purposes;
- we assist in preparing learners at all levels for taking literacy tests; and
- we design tests for effective business communication.
The reliability of our tests is discussed in accredited journals (see bibliography). TALL, for example, has reliability levels (measured in terms of a very conservative measure, Cronbach's alpha) that averages at 0.93, which is more than 20% higher than international benchmarks for high stakes tests.
New tests in the pipeline
- Test of academic literacy for disaster management at postgraduate level
- Test of academic literacy for certified financial planners
- Diagnostic test of academic literacy for postgraduate students (with Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands)